December 27, 2009

Wonderful.

It's late in the evening,
She's wondering what clothes to wear,
She puts on her make up,
And brushes her long black hair
She asked me,
'Do I look alright?'
And I say yes, you look wonderful tonight

We go to a party,
Everyone turns to see,
This pretty girl,
That's walking around with me
She asked me,
'Do you feel alright?'
And I say yes, I feel wonderful tonight.

I feel wonderful,
Because I see the love light in your eyes,
And the wonder of it all,
Is that you just don't realize
How much I love you.


*~TeRrY~*Unpredictable

2 comments:

mei lan said...

Wua...Terry....So in love huh...
Haha...Well,I should say nice pick wei...Careful know...I'll be watching you..So be nice to her k..
Gambate! =)

Terry Chua said...

I dont think u noe who is she alsoo. hahaha..