May 30, 2008

Be a 17

Hey ppl~ I am back to blog... haha.. Its quite long time i didnt blog..
guest what... i even forget the password to enter my own blog.. how dumb er..haha.. and well luckily Blogger allows pw reset or else you wont be seeing me blogging again.. haha..

So ok 17... what i feel is nothing special.. haha.. obviously I am still me.. but accept for sooner i will be DRIVING! triple yes.. haha.. I want to have a license so badly.. dui.. my sis told me that after getting it for a time i wont feel like driving lagi.. but who cares.. haha.. what i mean is now..! lol.. I want to drive myself go kai kai.. haha.. n erm perhaps hang out wit a bunch of frens.. lol..

oh.. so yea.. now i am 17 for 3 days ald.. n erm.. these 3 days I keep going out.. and right now is HOLIDAY lagi.. macam mana boleh tak mau keluar kan? haha.. "17 liao ah... now you got wings can fly around ald izzit?"-my mom told me that everytime i came back.. haha.. lol.. so hard to miss a word from her everyday.. so.. I been going mp n dp these days...
first day is shopping and to celebrate my birthday n calvin too.. lol.. Calvin told me that he saw me beside him when the day i born... haha.. we both have same birthday... but I am still elder than him a few hours.. haha..
so second day i went for movie wit frens.. Narnia~ lol.. i really cant sat still.. 2 hours plus le... haha.. besides of talking animal in that movie.. there's a character-prince caspian.. he is very handsome.. real handsome.. you can check it out yourself.. but i do no ler.. if your taste tak sama dengan I.. haha.. 3rd day.. not much actually.. morning went for extra classes.. n then went back.. i only went out at night.. went SKE.. campfire night for FC.. lol.. they shouldnt name it campfire ler.. should be Camp-party... no fire.. how to have campfire right~ haha.. and after that I and my frens went *A Mo Te*.. I ordered a A12 that is erm honey wit sea coconut.. the sweetness i tell u~ herm.. I gonna get diabetes soon.. haha.. after that we sat inside the car and went around melaka... not the whole melaka la actually.. just a few places.. haha.. then i back to home..

So now is 3.35am.. lol.. i am still so energetic!! argh.. how?!?
i must hit the bed now.. cant continue lagi... later tomor cant get up early.. so BB every1..

*P/s- thanks for every ride to desmond.. he drives like a pro.. haha..*

No comments: