May 31, 2008

Prank Call

lol.. guess what.. i just received a prank call from my frens... that bunch of monkeys in KL.. I will name them out... haha.. wee loon,terrence,desmond and gary...lol.. obviously that is very irritating for me.. but it is also quite funny ler.. hahaha... when i got the call i though that is calvin that prank me.. sorry calvin..~ haha.. but calvin do prank ppls some time.. so I tot that this time is my turn to get prank... haha.. so here goes the convo-

*Edit*
Sorry ppls.. Its not Desmond who pranked me.. It was Wee Loon... haha.. Blur me~

Desmond(if i am not mistaken):HALO~! Ini gui geng kan! apasal hari itu awak buang popcorn kat saya di cinema??

Me :Halo..~huh?? buang popcorn??(I am still wondering whether i did that o not) siapa lu??

Desmond :Siapa I you tak payah tau.. Cb lu..(they used some bad words) apa sal?? nak cari gaduh ah?

Me :hahaha..(I luff cause i knew was my fren) apa lu?? Nak cari gaduh datang la!
ingat aku takut ah!

Desmond :apa lu ketawa ketawa... mana kamu?? saya datang cari kamu!

Me :apa?? fck.. i tinggal di pertam jaya! datang la!

Desmond :Pertam jaya ke? mana mana? pertam punya mana??(sounds like wanna eat me)

Me :Pertam jaya la! lorong 15! datang la! aku tunggu awak!! mana lu??!?!

Desmond :I sekarang kat DP!(he is a real noobie.. 12 sumthing ald still at there DP.. sum more tonight still raining) saya akan datang rumah kamu!

Me :Datang la! sekarang! nak cari gaduh kan! mari la!

Desmond :ok.. sekarang sudah sampai! kat rumah kamu! keluar sekarang!(just a few seconds only he ald at my hse from DP.. haha... tot jumper meh~)

Me :apa?? tadi awak cakap awak di DP.. sekarang sudah sampai rumah saya!!?!

Desmond :arhhh... nanti! aku panggil tai koh saya cakap sama lu!

Me :okok.. aku tunggu!

Terrence : HALO! apa lc?!?!? nak cari gaduh ah? mahu mati ah?

Me :apa lc? ingat awak tai koh aku takut ah!!

Terrence :sekarang aku kat basketball court! keluar sekarang!

Me :basketball court?? pergi mampus la! ingat aku tak tau kamu siapa ke? Fcking Terrence!(I noe his voice very well when he speak bad words~ he got the baba nyonya slang)

Terrence :(Every1 luff together.. and they hang out the phone)

So.. that is very obvious.. they are too bored at the hotel.. haha.. n i dun blame them cause they are just entertaining their ownself~ haha.. lol.. and also they are using loudspeaker.. cause i can heard ppls keep on luffing..

erm.. talk bout today... i was a lazy bum the whole day.. on9.. on9 and on9.. seriously i got nothing to do... so sien er... haizz..i am regreting.. why i din follow that bunch of monkeys to KL.. surely wont miss out the next time when got trip wit them..

so.. ok.. i gonna sleep now.. tomor got to go for car amali at MSDC.. lol... wish me luck ppls~! Buh Bye!

*~TeRrY~*

No comments: