January 8, 2009

I miss these very much..!

Ok.. This will be my final post about Sg.. Its been so long that I am back.. and I still missing something about Sg.. especially this..

Kung Pao Froggies! Syok giler... Just cant resist it.. super yummy.


It came with a pot of porridge. I miss this so much..! slrrpp..


The view of tall buildings illustrated the busy life of Singaporeans.. they are always in a rush.. and not to forget some fun places that I had been..







Suntec City.. They had a huge Christmas tree and also a place for Shopaholic..



Thanks Nath for bringing me around..! Ice skating show was awesome..!



and this.. You will always see this in MRT.. lol.. I dont miss it.. XD


*~TeRrY~*Uniquely Singapore

2 comments:

Josephine said...

yea, the frog porridge in Chinatown is really nice.

I think i must go there next week!

Terry Chua said...

Indeed.. I am going it again the next time.. hahaha..