February 10, 2009

Do you believe in Fortune?

Wow.. its been so long i didn't come to my page to blog about my life.. you know. i am a busy person.. working.. lepak kat luar.. n sorry for the request for updating my blog.. haha.. kk.. I will show you fortune. I personally dont believe much in fortune.. I got this from my friend.. I dont no where he bought this from..


A Fortune cookie..


And guess what I got for the short notes.. haha..


Cant read?? yeap.. my camera sucks.. let me tell you what I got..


It said "A beautiful, smart and loving person will be coming into your life"..

So are you the one? hahaha.. btw.. the cookie tasted good.. :)


*~TeRrY~*I am lucky.. Am I..?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No better post isit? Haha

Anyway i ate the fortune cookie also. but forgotten the msg. Lol

Terry Chua said...

I just do no wat to blog ler.. haha..