April 3, 2009

Shout Out Loooonnnnggggg

Premier League is currently having its break time due to the World Cup qualification for next year.. so I was finding some highlight videos from Footytube.. erm.. some South America football cause they dont show South America's football that much at Astro..
I am not criticizing the commentators in this post.. I just find it funny when the moment a team scores they can shout Goooooooaaaallllll for like for so long.. haha.. I calculated.. it was about 10 seconds they can last... I couldnt understand their language.. but I think their feeling can go 100% high when a team scores.... oh my.. and then their words are like M16 machine gun.. couldnt stop.. dont believe me? click the videos to see yourself.. haha..




If you think some funny sound effect when Brazil scored is funny enough.. wait till you see the video below..



Poor Argentina got beaten so badly by this unknown team..


Now I can know why they dont show South America's football that much in Astro..South Americans play beautiful football and I hope they dont introduce this kind of commentating to the Europeans.. lol.. and last but not least...




And he really did that.. Good one Crouchy!


*~TeRrY~*Just pull out the rope!

No comments: