May 13, 2009

Not there yet...

I am glad that my computer are now back in 1 piece.. finally.. it took about 3 weeks to let it back to normal.. and my blog is about 5 weeks already since the last update.. but not there yet.. I cant let it just die just like that.. and if you dont like reading.. its ok to leave now.. Cause I wont be able to upload some pictures to let you see for this post.. Pictures will be upload until my cellphone is back.. currently using a "canggih" phone with 8 Mpix of camera.. k la.. I dont wan to do the cocking right now.. I am so damn bored..

Talk about now.. just started my form 6 life this week.. still adapting to the schooling life.. after 6 months of holiday it can be a little hard to wake up at 6 clock in the morning after all... MHS is fine and SFI will always be in my memory.. the canteen food at here sucks badly.. and also the toilet compare to the previous.. its like hell and heaven.. ok la.. its time to hit the bed now... or else I wont be able to park my car at machine gun tomorrow.. nites.. will be back for more..

*~TeRrY~*Who let the dogs out?

No comments: