June 1, 2008

Amali..

hey ppls.. nothing special bout today.. so i will just talk bout ytd.. ytd cant manage to blog cause i was too tired.. haha.. i slept very very early.. around 10pm..

so ytd i went for car amali... erm...~ i had to woke up very early..something about 7clock.. and my uncle called me the day before and told me that he will pick me up at 8.15 morning... so about 7.30 morning i ald ready.. and i didnt eat anything cause was too lazy at the time.. haha.. so i just waits for uncle to pick me up... while bout that time of waiting.. i watched Spiderman 2 on astro AXN... I watched it lots of time and just dont get bored.. haha.. so.. finally.. uncle reached my home around 8.30...the first thing was he asked me~ did u have enough sleep ytd?? cause today you need to drive... and i answered yes to him... perhaps i was just lying..haha.. how to get enough sleep when you slept at 2clock and woke up at 7clock?!? haha.. lol.. then we went to MSDC..

ok.. so reached there around 8.45.. then went for registration inside the office... the officer said "boy yo tai smartcard mah?" i benggang and thinking.. *omg.. how can i be so careless?!?! that thing is very important for registration..* it's use for identifying your finger's print.. so i have no choice but to use my IC.. lol..half of my IC ald splited into two so dono will it works o not well cause the other day when i have my undang test.. my IC dont works.. Luckily... my IC din goes wrong and was ok he told me... after that i went straight to Dewan Mustaffah.. that time ald 9clock.. i sat down alone... cause no ppl teman me together.. sobb.. and waited for the penceramah to come in.. lol.. it takes 30minutes for him to get ready.. and.. i sat down at there and felt very pek cek.. I dont like waiting for ppls or make ppls wait for me.. haha.. so the lesson began... talking crab all the time.. bla bla bla n bla bla.. then he gave us a half-hour break time.. at that time.. I ald felt hungry like hell so i decided to have my breakfast.. i went to the minimart and grab myself a roti choc wit a green tea... I also bought a box of mentos... and was nonstop eating it for the whole day until my stomach got pain.. haha.. so the lesson started again.. then continue again until he finish the talking bout 11.45 and called everyone out to showed us the interior and exterior of kancil.. lol.. haha.. what i found funny was that he tried very hard to starts the engine.. it was bout 10 or more times he tried..but it just dont works.. haha.. until we finish the lesson and went back to the Dewan.. he was still trying there.. lol.. ok so.. went back to dewan and waited for a instructor to call me out and let me drives.. so... again.. i was the unlucky 1... that instructor was still not at there at the time.. so i need to wait for him.. while i was waiting in the dewan... ok nvm.. let me talk bout the dewan situation 1st.. they switched off the air-cond and the place was a little bit dark.. ok.. so.. a malay lady sitting in front of me.. she is a warga emas.. not very emas yet.. something bout 40 plus~ she accidentally farted.. it was like very loud that type.. lol.. ok.. nvm... i dont blame her..everyone do fart.. then another moment.. she burbs.. wtf?!?! that time I ald beh tahan liao.. at least when u finished doing those things ald say a *Excuse me or Minta maaf* but she can still acts like nothing happen.. haizz.. lol..

ok.. so finally i met up the instructor.. he is a cool old man.. haha.. his sunglasses is coool even cooler then desmond one.. haha.. so he let me drove around.. with maximum speed of gear two.. and i also drive only.. oh yea.. before i went for amali.. I ald know how to drive and thanks to my sis.. haha.. so.. everything can consider ok when i drive.. the instructor felt bored and switched on the radio..and that was light fm.. lol.. the 80s and 90s music.. and hell i nearly fall asleep..haha.. but i didnt la.. lol.. the speed of the car was so slow.. and the track.. was the same.. again n again.. then about 30 minutes after.. i had a break again..this time is 1 hour and hell i do no where to go.. i went to the cafeteria.. had a rendang chicken and egg with rice.. i finish it in 10mins time and i sat down at there.. watching the bolywood soundtracks... i watched around 20 mins there.. Its quite nice actually..lol.. haha.. and went to a bench under a tree sat there and relax.. after that we started again.. and everything comes to an end at 3.30..and there's all bout ytd..

my time estimation is good in this entry.. haha.. because i watched at my clock lots of time ytd... seriously i felt dam bored.. haha.. well maybe Tuesday i can have my license L ald..hopefully la.. haha. dui.. just cant wait to have my 8 hours practice.. so ok.. I will stop here ppls.. toodles..!

*~TeRrY~*

No comments: