September 14, 2008

I will be back..

Hola everybody! Its been a long time that I didnt update my blog.. sorry to all the readers out there and also my fellow friends.. it is due to the my ~toot-ing~ trial exam.. this will take me for 3 weeks.. so pek chek arhh! fcuk! most of my time for now are spend by reading books.. so no time to blog..

Anyway ppl.. I am writing this entry as a sign that I am still alive and fine.. lol..and yea.. des told me that nuffnang will remove my ads if I didnt update my blog for a long time.. so I am also doing this for $_$
Just give me another 1 week then I will resume my normal post..
And thanks to henry for telling me that my previous post about rice and kari had become basi.. I gonna admit with him.. lol.. he is such a clever munkey..

A question for you guys..
Did you prefer to call it as Mooncake Festival or Mid-Autumn Festival?
Hem.. for me.. I prefer to call it as Mid-Autumn Festival
(中秋節) because I dont celebrate Mooncake Festival(
月饼)
k la.. I know that is not funny..

Whatever its... Here is a moon cake from me to you guys out there..

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!

*~TeRrY~*Find yourself a translator bananas!

2 comments:

Henry Lee said...

hei man....sowie lar. Not intend to say that ur nasi n kari odi basi but jz wanted u to update and finally u had! Oh yeah~ Happy Mooncake Fest~ :)

Terry Chua said...

lol.. no la.. I am not mad with you la k.. haha.. thanks for the wish and same to you there!