December 1, 2008

FLO Rida!

Another outing after SPM.. but for this time we try something more different than last time.. lol..
Went to Jean's father shop.. the foods were so yummy.. slrrp.. need to thanks desmond for the ride.. went to Flo at EQ after that.. everything is like so expensive.. even mineral water cause you RM11.. nabeh.. kiam kanak like me sure didnt order anything 1.. haha.. they were drinking Coke and cost them RM15 for a can.. So I only eat those peanuts.. once started eating.. it just like cant stop eating it and of course my throat sore the next day.. ahem.. ok. skip.. there was a Baju Kebaya competition held at there.. lol.. I think everyone just like looking at the models' face rather than their Baju Kebaya.. lol.. some how spotted a good looking model but she is an old aunty.. I am not a MILF hunter! lmao..

Let the pictures do the talking..

This was at EQ's lobby..





At Flo.. Before the Baju Kebaya competition starts.. We guys went for pool.. Sucks on it!







Forced by Calynn and Jean to do this.. Grrghh! *Ah Lian*



At EQ's poolside.. Camwhore!



P.S.-To my neighbours if you're reading my blog.. pls soften the chinese new year songs that you're playing.. Come on.. Its not even Christmas yet!



*~TeRrY~*Under 18s are not allow to enter the bar!

No comments: