December 30, 2008

Vacation..!

Hola amigos.. I am back from Singapore.. No doubt.. It was fun and what a nice place to visit..
It took about 3 hours to travels.. So.. see what was with me.. lol..


See... true ghost stories by freako Russell Lee.. lol..


Stay at bedok and non of these stories are about it.. lol.


Well.. this year I spent my Christmas at there.. Me and Chow Keat went to Orchard Road.. lightings were great at there but I still think that celebrating with a bunch of friends will be better.. lol.. Some how I found myself missing everyone at Melaka.. but now that I am back.. so no more missing.. lol..


there were so many ppls at there.. Humans and vehicles were both jammed.!




















ok.. here you go.. Its New Year Eve now.. wishing everyone Happy New Year..! May god always bless you guys..! oh yea.. thats more bout Singapore.. stay tune. will be back for more. chaoz!


*~TeRrY~*New Year New Life!

No comments: