December 24, 2008

So Long My Friends!

I am currently at Singapore... yea.. its so different at here compare to Melaka or should I say Malaysia..? ok.. fine.. whatever it is.. I am sending a regard here to everyone that are living in Malaysia.. Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year..! Sorry to my friends out there.. I couldn't send you guys a sms cause it will be very expensive to send a sms from here.. So get my wishes through my blog k.. lol.. And for those guys who are going to NS.. I will be missing you guys a lot! Please take a goof care for yourself.. Dont get bully by those 'wantans'.. Here is a tip to you.. Eat more Char Siu before you go to there.. haha..


Think positively.. It will be very fun k! :)



So long guys..! I will be back by this weekend.. And I have many things to share with you guys about Singapore..Sorry that I have forgotten to bring my Bluetooth along.. so when I am back then only I will blog about my trip.. dont miss me.. toodles..


*~TeRrY~* Pls bring me back a bullet if possible.. thx!

No comments: