February 16, 2009

I’m Going Kame Hame Ha with Dragonball Evolution


This time I will kill..!

Yes I am going..! Of course.. Movie that I been waiting for so long..The Anime Hero comes to Life.. woot..! I love Nuffnang you noe.. :)

So.. this will be the 1st mini contest that I join.. I am counting the movie premiere day.. *cross fingers*


Date : 10th Mac 2009 (Tue)
Time : 9.30pm
Venue : GSC One Utama
Hall : 9


Hawt AngMo version of Goku..


nuffnang_logo_dragonball.jpg


*~TeRrY~*Kame Kame Ha..!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

eh so far among u ppl. urs like real like that. haha. nice!

Terry Chua said...

haha.. yea la sure.. me the best..! wooot! ahahaha..

Annoymous said...

Please don kill me :(

gan-jasmine said...

sure la.must see who take for him the pics one k..everytime i bcm u ppl punya photographer..babi one lor

Terry Chua said...

haha.. wrong.. must see who's the poser.. good photographer anyway.. wahaha..

gan-jasmine said...

u wait.next time gt ur face one..all i cancel off ni u noe.lol

The Astral Cowboy said...

cool