February 19, 2009

My First Nuffnang Cheque..!

Yes.. Its finally here.. Told cha I can earn money trough blogging.. Had been serving Nuffnang since last year.. And this is what I got now..! Shiok gilerr..

Just incase you come and find me.. You know I kaya now.. XD


Amount that not exceeding 60 thousands..


It is worth to serve Nuffnang.. It makes blogging more fun.. To anyone out there who's blogging but not serving Nuffnang.. Start it by today..! Looking forward to get it for the second time.. Chaozz..

*~TeRrY~*I love Nuffnang..!

7 comments:

DSYF said...

So good.....
>.<

YL said...

congrats eh!

Hp said...

congrat to u ^^

Terry Chua said...

Thanks everyone..! haha..

sabahking said...

congratulation! ! come to my blog often and kiss my blog so that i can faster to get my first nuffnang cheque !!

Terry Chua said...

haha.. no prob. no prob..

Unknown said...

lol. gj. haha