July 15, 2008

Heading To Stadium Shah Alam!


This is TRUE! Damn TRUE! Chelsea Fc is coming to Malaysia..! and triple yes for me as a chelsea's fan.. lol..
I got this info from Star newspaper back in april.. lol.. damn happy when I got the news.. and I told myself that 100% guarantee to attend the football match.. this is a must for me whatever it takes.. XD

Chelsea didnt come to Malaysia before.. so this is a golden opportunity for all the fans in Malaysia to watch them play live..of course ler not the same you seen on tv.. since I cant afford to go London and watch them play.. is better they come to my country.. lol.. this shows how appreciate they are on the malaysia's fans... :) for months I've been waiting for the ticket to sell and they only started selling on july..

these are my tickets..

I bought two tickets..1 for myself and other for my sis... the ticket are in many prices.. RM33,RM53,RM83 and RM103.. I bought the RM103 tickets.. since it only difference in 20ringgits.. lol.. I used my own pocket money to bought those tickets k!

I am sitting on the Red colour area..

Its on the 29th of July.. and all the seats are free sitting.. I am going to sit the infront row...! lol... hopefully la.. :) they are playing against our national football team... you know how strong are them.. for Malaysia's fans dont worry.. its just a friendly match.. XD

Nak bocor berapa goal?

some of my friends told me that it is not worth of watching them play because they are bringing the reserve squad.. but wait all my friends out there.. you all are wrong.. In an article of Chelsea Fc's official website reads that 95-99% of the full squad will travel east.. stated by the new boss..

Luiz Felipe Scolari aka Big Phil..

by now. all the players in Chelsea had began to train for their pre-season match.. lol.. I am looking forward to see this man..

John Terry.. <3

he is the person I admired the most and he is the captain of Chelsea first team.. lol.. just cant wait to see the squad..!

Guys out there if you are interest too.. log on to ticketpro
or go to adidas shop at dataran to purchase the ticket at the counter..

MELAKA
Group Thirty Six Sdn Bhd
Lot BE 023A & 25,
Lower Floor
Dataran Pahlawan Megamall
75000 Melaka
Tel:06-2828868

Till here.. don worry I will be back to post an entry+photos about the match.. lol.. everyone are not allow to bring camera to the stadium but I will try my way to bring it in.. hehe!

*~TeRrY~*-The True Blue

No comments: