July 2, 2008

Laziness slams me...

brrr... dont blames me because I dont update my blog.. I am just not in the mood for the past days... or you can say I am just being lazy..lol.. now i am slightly in the mood and well I am quite boring right now..
so erm.. I am suppose to update my blog for the past weekend.. lol.. well do no why I just dont feel like blogging.. yes.. i also do no why.. and these days I keep myself away from my computer... well about 3 to 4 days?
ok.. I will tell you guys about my last Saturday.. it was the school's marathon.. yeap that running program for about 10km which held annually.. and dont expect me to run.. I went to school because I had no choice.. those who ponteng will kena sumbat.. haha.. so I obey the school 's rules lo.. *konon* it actually turns out to be sitting down at McD and had my breakfast.. lol.. it was fun.. felt so relax when looking ppls run here and there.. I ordered one cup of Milo Ice with two pies.. hiak hiak.. and guess what.. I and my friends still managed to be back at school before some other guys that ran like hell.. We didnt go to the check point station actually.. lol.. we took shortcut and thats why we were faster... XD

After that..It was about 11clock.. We went to DP to redeem free tickets! that was the best thing I had for last week.. we redeemed 6 tickets... the movie we watched was Water Horse.. It started at 1clock something so we went to have our early lunch 1st..

We went to Pizza Hut... yum yum..

After lunch.. we were lepaking around and just let our times fly so that we can go for the movie.. ok.. DP's GSC is the latest cinema in Malacca.. and well you know how many cinemas GSC got in our country.. My friends told me that it is the 2nd biggest cinema that GSC got in Malaysia and yea.. it really very big but I am not sure about the 2nd biggest thingg cause I do no how big are other cinemas.. But I am 100% sure that it is the biggest in Malacca.. poor MBO just cant compares.. show you guys some of the photos that I captured.. ok.. maybe only to those who didnt go before..

That's the counter..

<3 popcorns

Entrance to the cineplex..

just being crazy.. lol..

It got 10 cineplexes.. but poor that it dont have golden and premier class.. or else it would be nicer.. haha.. we actually wanted to snaps pics in the cinema... erm.. I mean the entrance there before going in the cineplex.. but one of the worker came to us and stopped us for taking pics.. -_-
lol... so we had no choice.. went to the toilet and camewhore... haha..

Ignores that black guy which behind of us.. XD

well k.. the movie was great and I think it is a quality cinema... lol.. I am going there for Mr.Hancock tomor.. :)
K ppl... I will stop here..and I am awaiting to be a P driver! XD
till here... thanks for reading.. toddles~

P.S - I am not dead k Jeannie...!

*~TeRrY~*

No comments: