July 15, 2008

Leo Installation of SMK Yong Peng

This is so long ago... lol.. cant manage to blog it because my com had some problems last weekend.. but now it is all ok..
Well my school had been invited to join the installation of SMK Yong Peng.. It is quite far from malacca actually.. but we still supported them anyway..
For your info.. Leo Installation is actually a formal function that installs the new incoming committees and farewell to the current committees..

So we rented a van to went there and well its quite expensive.. About 15 of us from my school went to there.. it took 1 hour something to travels from malacca to yong peng.. and dam I am very boring while sitting inside the van.. lol.. here's some pics I took...

this is Bok and Jay... smiles :)

some where at the highway.. nice view isnt it?

lol.. my ass just can sit still and yeap the time past very slowly.. it was a dinner. so we went there around 5 clock and reached at yong peng around 6 clock.. we rented a van and dont find it hard to look for the restaurant they asked us to went.. here it's..

Rong Cheng Restaurant...

me and jeremy..

My school is the only school that from malacca.. and for the other schools that joint their installation.. there were mostly from outstation like Muar,Segamat and Johor Town...and many more that from other places.. Luckily.. all of them are friendly.. :) well.. we exchanged our own school's info so that they can call us up for their own installation..

the stage was well decorated.. lol..



The installation was quite good actually.. It had lot of performances like singing,dancing and sketch... well.. they did a great job.. there is only 1 problem for the whole function... it was the emcees.. lol.. they spoke english in a kind of very funny way.. lol.. I will stop here.. it is n0t good to talks bad about ppls..! XD

Here's their incoming com.. lol.. a huge board.. about 30 something of them..

we had our dinner at there.. we paid rm8 for the ticket. the food is not very nice actually but still managed to put in my mouth.. XD
And the function ended about 10clock..

me taking souvenir from the incoming president..


they are from SMK Muar

this is from SMK Segamat...

We took the van again to back to malacca and reached about 12clock.. dam late.. the driver drove very very slow.. lol...

So ok.. I will stop here.. 1 last pic to show you guys.. XD



this is the back view of Rong Cheng Restaurant.. luckily that I am still fine after eating those food...
So will you visit this place? XD

*~TeRrY~*

No comments: