July 11, 2008

Mistake Spotted

ok.. everyone make mistakes in their life.. and well I think it is always ok if you can correct yourself.. more over no one is 100% perfect bukan? lol..
I spotted a mistake from The Star newspaper... it was on last week.. that is 4th of July.. well I am not being mean about this issue.. I and my friend-Palmer had a word's war on that.. lol.. here it is..

It shows Chelsea player Florent Malouda in the pic..

But wait... It wasnt the right person is shown.. I am a chelsea fan and I know how does every players look like.. the 1st moment I saw that.. I quickly denied and very sure that it wasnt Malouda.. well.. Palmer said the newspaper cant be wrong and scolded me with the word "noob" or bodoh something like that and also laughed at me cause I cant recognized how the player looks like.. T_T *come on.. I cant be wrong ler*
At that moment I thought so I am wrong and I even thought that maybe he went for plastic surgery.. lol.. XD

Obviously I am not very happy about that and decided to search the net to make sure how Malouda looks like... XD

Ahah! This is how he looks like...!

told cha.. I cant be wrong because I know how each of the chelsea's players look like.. and for that guy in the newspaper was...

*Eric Abidal*

lol.. I am not mad about this.. yeap like I said just now.. everyone do make mistakes in their life..
Think that I am wrong?? think again! muahaha :)

*~TeRrY~*-tHe True Blue

No comments: