June 5, 2008

Better than MSN?

Well recently I had some trouble on logging in to msn.. and well.. they were just keep on showing me this type of troubleshooting problem..

lol.. I hate this so much when it appears...

k ppl.. I know I am not the only one who suffer this kind of problem.. there are many of my friends also do.. MSN do sucks sometime... alright.. recently I just found a cool website to overcome this problem.. The website is called Meebo... for your information.. Meebo is a comet-based in-browser instant messaging program which supports multiple IM services, including yahoo messenger,ICQ,Google talk,AIM and MSN messenger...this is kinda cool because you can log in as a user from different types of IMs at the same time... <3

Landing page of Meebo

You dont need to download Meebo or what so ever... And the best of it-is FREE of charge! haha.. it also had the function of translating.. any languages you name it but not the orang sakai languages la.. haha.. there are also some cool lay outs that allows you to select different types of theme.. examples like..~

Chris Brown

lol.. his sunglasses..

I only needs 1 time to log in to MSN using Meebo compares to that poor MSN... lol.. I guess I try for 10 or more times also cant enter.. haiz.. nah.. I am not advertising.. they didnt pay me to blog.. I am just introducing to you ppl that facing log in problem.. and yeap.. Meebo did had some achievements like was listed 65 of PC World's 100 Best Products of The Year and listed as one of Time's Top 50 Coolest Websites in 2006...

lol.. k la.. i will stop here.. I will blog again when I am free next time... till then.. Toodles!

*P.S.-ninja said what's Meebo?? sounds so gay..* XD

*~TeRrY~*


No comments: