June 20, 2008

Tagged

Desmond had tagged me.. yeap.. right in the cbox there he wrote..

PART I
1) Are your parents married or divorced?
Married..

2) Are you a vegetarian?
No.. but sometimes i do eat..

3) Do you believe in Heaven?
Sure!

4) Have you ever come close to dying?
No.. haha.. I always keep myself safe..*kiasi*

5) What were u doing 8.00 this morning?
Right in my class.. chatting wit frens..

6) Favourite time of day?
did well in side parking.. :)

7) Do you mind dating someone the same sex?
lol.. No.. that can be so Gayyyyy....

8) Do you wear makeup?
No.. but I will try.. haha

9) Ever have plastic surgery?
NO!

10) Do you colour your hair?
No.. I am a good boy k.. haha..

11) What do you wear to bed?
Shorts..

12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
illegal? ridding motor without helmet??

13) Can you roll your tongue?
in what way?

14) Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
for what?

15) What kind of sneakers?
Nike

16) What is something you are excited about?
Getting my car license..

17) What is your Hair color?
Black

18) Do you talk alot?
Sure!

19) Do you snore?
hehe.. sometimes.. when i am really exhausted..

20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
England and Japan!

21) Do you sleep with animals?
no... i am not tarzan~

22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
50% for myself.. 30% family 20% charity

23) Gold or silver?
Gold

24) Hamburger or hot dog?
hamburger

25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Wan Tan Mee..(JJ's mom cooks 1)

26) City, beach or country?
Beach..

27) What was the last thing you touched?
lame.. keyboard..

28) Where did you eat last?
School's canteen..

29) When’s the last time you cried?
Cant really rmb.. I am a happy man.. :)

30) Do you read blogs?
Yes..

31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
wtf? No!

32) Is there anyone you like right now?
NO NEED!

33) What’s your favourite shampoo conditioner and soap?
erm.. the baby's type 1.. I do no what it calls..

34) Do you talk in your sleep?
No..

35) Are you popular?
I am still a student k..

38) Are you currently depressed?
Nope.. *smiles always*

39) Ever met anyone famous?
Yeap..

40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
No..!

41) Who is the rudest person in your life?
that guy in bald at my school sometimes can be..

42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
who the hell is Ricki Lake?

43) Basketball or Football?
Football.. not american football.. Is Soccer I mean..

44) How long do your showers last?
Quite fast actually...

45) Automatic or do you drive a stick?
Manual is fun..

46) Cake or ice cream?
Cake..

47) Are you self-conscious?
Sometimes.. ahaha..

48) Do you care what people think?
depends in what situation..

49) Have you ever given money to a beggar?
Yes..

50) Have you been in love?
yes.. I love my family.. friends.. music..

51) Where do you wish you were?
U

52) Have you rejected someone?
lol.. NO NEED!

53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
yes.. I am not lying on the bed.. it was my poor cousin...

54) Can you tango?
Can demo?

55) Last gift you received?
A bag... i think so..

56) Last sport you played?
Football

57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
Foods..

58) Where do you live?
somewhere in melaka..

59) Where were you born?
Hospital Melaka

60) Last wedding attended?
that was so long ago.. my cousin's mia..

63) Most hated food(s)?
Vege.. nah haha..

64) Can you get along with people easily?
yeap.. think so..

65) Can you sing?
haha.. yeap.. enjoys doing it..

66) Last person you instant messaged?
Leonard.. sends him a "Ma Hai"

67) Last place you went on holiday?
Water world

68) Favourite regular drink?
Teh-o-ais-limau

69) Tag 3 friends:
later..

70) Current Song?
火柴天堂-曾沛慈

PART II
LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Terry
Birth Date : 27-05-1991
Current Status : Single
Eye Colour : Brown-Black
Righty of lefty : Righty

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Hokkien
My Fears : Get kacau by frens..
My Weaknesses : not smart enough..
My Perfect Pizza : unagi+abalone+cheese.. I tasted that b4.. cool~

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : Driving lesson
My bedtime : Will Portugal beat Germany(they lost)
My most missed memory : Holidays

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke : Coke
McDonald's or Burger King : McD
Single or grouped dates : Depends
Adidas or Nike : Depends
Tea or Nestea : how does Nestea tastes?
Chocolate or Vanilla : Choc
Cappuccino or Coffee : Cappuccino

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : No!!
Curse : Sometimes kua..
Take a shower : walau.. didnt u?
Have a crush : NO NEED!
Think you've been in love : NO NEED!
Go to school : Yes
Want to get married : later..
Believe in yourself : Yes!

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
alcohol : yea
Gone to the mall : Cant live without it..
Been on stage : Yeap
Eaten sushi : I like sushi!
Dyed your hair : No

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game : siao meh..!
Changed who you were to fit in : no.. pls respect privacy..

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married : when i think i am successful...

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY...
Best eye colour : Blue-black
Best hair colour : Bleach
Short hair or long hair : short
Best height : 180cm
Attitude : good

LAYER10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : this survey thing...
Hour ago : Football Manager
4.5 hours ago : Driving..
1 month ago : Sleeping
Year ago : thats annoying..

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : my family& friends
I feel : normal..
I hate : my internet access..
I hide : nothing
I miss : my holidays
I need : MONEY$$

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE
5 bloggers that view my blog..

No comments: