June 8, 2008

The Last Laugh

Hi again ppl.. I will blog about ytd.. I am tired so din manage to blog ytd.. hem.. so ytd was that AHGONG's bday.. yeap.. I dont know that until I found out my dad din go for work.. hehe.. actually it can be a very very boring day for me.. both sis went for movie.. they din bring me together because it was a 18PL movie-Prom Night.. :p just hate that.. next time.. I mean when I am 18 surely will watch those horror movies like Long Khong 2 in cinema.. Watch in cinema is better than at home indeed..

so I have no choice but to stay at home.. just that I though that for a seconds.. suddenly that was a call from Terrence.. asking me to have movie together with Wee Loon and Desmond.. Of course I quickly agreed.. haha.. Meanwhile I can felt that my mom's volcano are going to a limit.. nah haha.. but still not yet explode... so I am still safe for going out... so after I had ready.. cycle to desmond's house to meet him up.. then we straight to GSC... luckily we got our tickets because we went there quite late about 1.40p.m.. the movie started at 1.55p.m

Here is some characters from that movie

hardly to believe that the monkey was voiced by Jackie Chan.. haha.. the panda is cute.. laughed the whole time.. overall was good and nice.. *thumbs up* after that we were lepaking around for awhill until we got hungry and decided to have lunch around 4 something.. we went to Shakey's Pizza.. while Terrence and Wee Loon were ordering our food... a crazy idea came from me and Desmond..

Tah Dah! 3D glasses to watch Hannah Montana's concert..

yes.. this is exactly the same in Carynn,Cindy and Jeannie's Blog.. lol..that was very funny when we went to the counter in MPH and redeem those 3D glasses..well.. we were just bored at that time.. so just trying to be CRAZZIE~

Me and Desmond :p

there's more pics on Desmond's blog.. lol.. ok.. while we were snapping those pics in shakey's pizza.. that was an Ang Mo(Mat Salleh) sitting not far away from us and that Ang Mo was keep on staring on us in a look at all time..lol.. he must be thinking..*wth is wrong with these Malaysians??* haha. ok dookie.. we were crazy something but we all are orang bertamadun ok... lol..we also tried 3G to communicate with each other..

yes.. he was just sitting infront of me.. XD

ok.. we finished up everything and say goodbye to MP.. oh yea.. that Ang Mo was still staring on us when we were paying at the counter.. lol.

A pic with Mr.Hancock.. I will get back to him the next time..

lol.. just cant help it.. XD

went for football after that... then got back at 7clock.. my ass just cant sit still in house.. lol.. I also do no why.. maybe school's holiday are going to end.. so went to a chinese shop outside my house to lepak with friends again.. haha.. at there till 10 something..

I named this entry as Last Laugh because school's holiday are going to end and I think ytd was the last day I will be able to enjoy that much.. sob sob.. Tons of pressure are coming to me... X-(

EURO 2008 has started! I did saw the opening ceremony.. lol.. China will be laughing when they saw that.. It was poor.. I wont be staying up to watch EURO but except for the final la.. talking about football.. my team-Pertam FC have a match with Portuguess Team.. haha.. what we win are just pride.. so wish we all luck ppl.. till here.. buh bye!

*Credits-Pictures were from
Desmond*

No comments: