June 7, 2008

Its not over yet...!

School's holiday is going to end.. and yet mid-year results are coming out..arghhh! god please bless me k although I can senses that I am gonna die very soon.. X-(
well.. I am now enjoying my school's holiday till kao kao...lol.. not gonna waste a single second and I know I am gonna regret if I never do so.. after this holiday I guess everything are going change a lots! The most I think it will be the PRESSURE on studying.. just cant help it.. you know SPM is coming.. erm.. or maybe trial exams... haizz.. I will stop talking about that... It only makes ppl nervous when mentioned..

So ok.. today was quiet a great day... Woke up around 10 sumthing and just facing my computer till 12 sumthing...( I do reads online newspaper.. lol) after that went out to took my brunch with sis n mom at a western restaurant near mp called SENSES..

Classy isn't it?


Sis ordered..Grilled Salmon with Balsamic Sauce


My dish.. Surf & Turf(It's actually grilled chicken and fish with brown sauce)


Dessert.. Pancakes with Ice Cream..

so of course I did enjoy the dishes.. yummy.. haha.. but dont talk about the prices la... you know ler.. this kind of place..its very normal more over this time economic had grown up a lot.. lol..

This also taste good...

haha.. It was actually just a cup of water... after my brunch.. went back to home and was just a lazy ppl the whole afternoon.. 5clock went for football then went back again at 7clock.. so just like that call it a day? lol.. of course not la for me..! haha..

I took this the last time I went..


My night was crazy... real crazy... went to Jetty... yeap.. again that GoGo karaoke.. haha.. this time was with Terrence,Desmond and Wee Loon.. just four of us so we ordered a small room.. started at 9clock.. and was singing like orang gila for two hours.. well I used the words orang gila is because we were singing erm no.. perhaps shouting more than singing the whole time.. lol.. everyone that walked by our room looked inside to check out whether izzit some one got murder inside the room or what.. haha.. And that One Step Closer sang by Linkin Park was the best for us.. haha..

We went for Pak Putra at KL after that... Ordered a Pizza Naan for myself.. so-called Pizza Naan la.. but it don't taste like Pizza at all.. have a try and you will know.. lol.. the food at there are quite expensive...(for mamak standard) Finished up everything then went back to home...

so ok ppl.. thats all I had for today.. I am signing off.. Toddles!

*~TeRrY~*

No comments: